If you are reading this, a good guess will be that you are searching for a local ceiling repair company. When it comes to a damaged ceiling, there are a lot of things to take in to account. What is the cause? What solutions are there? How did it start? Is it possible to DIY? How much does plasterboard ceiling repair cost? While a damaged ceiling can seem alarming, follow the checklist below and you should be able to get an idea as to how soon you need to act and how big of a job it is. After all, we all need a stable roof over our heads.
- When did you first notice the damage? If you noticed it straight away and depending on the type of damage, you have time to inspect the ceiling properly and call a professional for advice.
- Sagging or Dripping Ceiling? This could be due to water damage or weight bearing down on the ceiling. You will need to call an expert if there is sagging or dripping.
- Cracked ceiling? You could be potentially dealing with structural damage due to the age of your home. Not doing anything about it can cause further issues, it is best to call a professional for an inspection.
- Stained Ceiling? Are there any brown or yellow stains or mould? It could well be a sign of moisture problem or a leak. It needs to be quickly identified and stopped before further damage is occurred.
If you have decided to call in a professional to stop further damage to your ceiling and you are searching for ceiling repair near me call Southern Ceiling Repairs. Their experts can attend the property as quickly as possible to assess the severity of the damage and recommend a solution. Southern Ceiling Repairs provide the highest quality ceiling repair services at an affordable price. Fully trained staff in ceiling repairs Bunbury will ensure any work completed is done right the first time.
What type of ceiling damage can Southern Ceiling Repairs help me with?
Southern Ceiling Repairs have the skills and experience to resolve all plaster ceiling repair issues such as:
- Crack repairs
- Sagging plasterboard ceiling repair
- Stain and mould removal
- Water damage repair
- Covering of holes and gaps
- Replacement in case of a collapsed ceiling
They are a one – stop shop for all ceiling repairs Bunbury, where installation of a new plasterboard ceiling is required, they will also take care of all the electrical work required as well as painting the ceiling once it’s installed.
How much does ceiling repair cost?
Without assessing the damage, it’s impossible to give an exact price as there are a lot of factors that can affect the cost such as the size of the plasterboard ceiling itself and the material used. Southern Ceiling Repairs strive to offer best possible price whilst providing high quality finished result.
Why choose Southern Ceiling Repairs?
They understand that the process of plasterboard ceiling repair is stressful and overwhelming, their fully trained staff ensure that the whole experience is as smooth as possible to take the stress away from you. Experts in ceiling repairs Bunbury, they guarantee that every job completed is done right the first time. They carry a lot of pride in their work, in every job drop – sheets are laid out to protect your furniture. All rubbish created is removed and disposed off legally. Their work area is cleaned prior to them leaving which means you have no mess to deal with. Locally run and operated ensures that the money you spend with them remains in the community.